The WMRWFL has released the fixtures for the 2022/23 season.
A total of 35 teams will compete across the West Midlands Regional Women’s Football League in 2022/23 – up from 32 last season – with the new season set to get underway on Sunday 4 September.
In the Premier Division, Burton Albion and Bedworth United begin their seasons against Worcester City and Lye Town respectively, following relegation from the FA Women’s National League.
Elsewhere, Sutton Coldfield travel to Crusaders as Ryan Hamilton’s side bid to go one better than last term’s second-place finish, while David Healey’s Kidderminster Harriers will look to get off to a positive start against newly-promoted Shrewsbury Town.
In the weekend’s other two fixtures, 2021/22 Division One South champions, Solihull Sporting, travel to Coundon Court, while Lichfield City entertain Redditch United at the Trade Tyre Stadium.
Meanwhile, there are plenty of entertaining clashes in Division One North and South, including Long Itchington’s meeting with Rugby Borough in a Warwickshire derby, and an away trip for Lichfield City, who travel to City of Stoke.
Full fixtures for the opening weekend across the West Midlands Regional women’s Football League are as follows:
• Burton Albion v Worcester City
• Coundon Court v Solihull Sporting
• Crusaders v Sutton Coldfield
• Kidderminster Harriers v Shrewsbury Town
• Lichfield City v Redditch United
• Lye Town v Bedworth United
Division One North
• City of Stoke v Lichfield City
• Coventry City v Wyrley
• Darlaston Town v Walsall Wood
• Port Vale v Tamworth
• Walsall v AFC Telford United
Division One South
• Bewdley Town v Westfields
• Droitwich Spa v Sedgley & Gornal United
• Kingfisher v Coventry Sphinx
• Knowle v Rugby Town
• Leamington Lions v Worcester City Development
• Long Itchington v Rugby Borough
For a full fixture list, click HERE.